Introduction to Hills Learning
Classroom Environment “Students Come First” (Principle #1):
Our classrooms are not like this:
But like this:
Our group class sizes are limited, maximum 8 for beginner levels and 6 for upper levels (pre-intermediate and above). We keep the class sizes low to maximize speaking and listening time, and to encourage classes to be interactive. Our SWIRL® methodology focuses on the speaking and listening components of the language.
Our minimum number of students is 3 per group class. Yes, it’s that easy to start and continue a class at Hills Learning!
Quality Teachers “A Good Teacher is our Best Asset” (Principle #2)
All our teachers are:
– Native speakers of the language they teach
– Have at least three years teaching experience
– Developed and nurtured through our ongoing training, observation, and review programs
– Mature professionals, eager to share their language and cultures
– Employees (not Independent Contractors), meaning we invest time, energy and resources into our teaching staff
Great Classes “Reputation is Everything” (Principle #3)
Check out our testimonials from our students who have enjoyed our classes.
Or, check out their reviews / reports:
Here is an explanation for our levels of classes, we have 24 classes that lead up to advanced:
BEGINNER – II ADVANCED BEGINNER – II PRE-INTERMEDIATE – IIII
INTERMEDIATE – IIII IIII UPPER-INTERMEDIATE – IIII IIII ADVANCED – multiple
INCLUDED IN OUR CLASSES
Audio track recordings with each class that review vocabulary and grammar (group)
Access to our student library
Certificate of completion (upon request)
Great customer service!
DISCOUNTS / PRICING
– Early registration discounts are also available when you signup early for your next semester.
– Don’t forget, no mandatory material or registration fees. You pay only for tuition only.
– If you want to take a class with a friend / family member, we offer a discount for both of you on your next semester.
– We offer discounts for students looking to take multiple classes with us at once, called our class bundle plans.