Introducing Yourself In Korean
This article shows Korean sentences you can use when introducing yourself in Korean. These sentences are simple but will help you succinctly state your name, age, nationality, occupation etc. Please note that the below sentences are a formal form, which is the most appropriate to use to strangers in Korea or elders. When pronounced correctly, you will sound polite and educated.
https://quizlet.com/175476198/flashcards Press PLAY to practice your pronunciation.
○ Hello. 안녕하세요.
○ My name is Jaden. 제 이름은 제이든 입니다.
○ I am French. 저는 프랑스인입니다.
○ I am a 21-year-old-college student. 저는 21살 대학생 입니다.
○ I have studied Korean language for three years. 한국어를 3년 공부했습니다.
○ My goal is to speak Korean fluently. 제 목표는 한국어를 유창하게 말하는 것입니다.
○ I want to visit Korea next year. 내년에 한국을 방문하고 싶습니다.
○ I like Korean food and Korean drama. 한국 음식과 한국 드라마를 좋아합니다.
○ My favorite Korean food is Kimchi. 가장 좋아하는 한국 음식은 김치 입니다.
○ My favorite Korean drama is the Full moon embracing the Sun. 가장 좋아하는 한국 드라마는 해 품은 달 입니다.
○ I was told that this drama shows many old Korean. 이 드라마에서 고어가 많이 쓰인다고 들었습니다.
○ I want to make many Korean friends. 한국 친구를 많이 사귀고 싶습니다.
picture from MBC Drama
- fluently: 유창하게
- goal: 목표
- to like: 좋아하다
- college student: 대학생
- old Korean: 고어
I hope this article helps your studies. Please feel free to leave a comment if you have any further questions and follow our Twitter for the latest news on Korea.