TOPIK Info - New York November 2017
Here are the guidelines for the TOPIK 2017 that will be held in New York in November. We received this information from the Korean Consulate of New York:
- Application Period: August 2 ~ September 13, 2017 (Weekdays 09:00∼17:00)
- Application mailing address: Korean Education Center in New York
(460 Park Ave. 9th Fl., New York, NY 10022)
- The application is submitted by mail and in person, arrive it by September 13th.
- Test fee: $20.00 (cash or check (pay to the order of KOREAN CONSULATE GENERAL)
- Materials for the application: Application, Two ID pictures (2”x2”) and Fee
- Score Announcement: December 21th, 2017 (The mail can be later than the estimated date)
- Official TOPIK score report will be mailed to the address written on the application.
- The Score report can be printed at the homepage (topik.go.kr) for free from January 1, 2017
- Test Schedule
- Date: November 18th, 2017 (SAT)
- Locations: 4 testing locations by Korean Education Center
- Test Information
- Entry Time : Please be seated 30 minutes before the test begins
- Material for the test: Identification Slip, ID (Valid ID including a picture and personal information and not expired)
- Mark the answer for multiple choices with either thin or bold pen. (Pens will be distributed
- Write the answer questions with a thin part of the pen. ((Pens will be distributed)
- Please turn off the cell phones and submit then before the test start.
- The testing locations (you have to choose one)
- Allocation of test takers to test sites may differ according to the number of application.
◦ Korean Language Center of New York, Director Sun Geun Lee
- 38 West 32nd St. #1112, New York, NY 10001, ☎ 212-563-5763
- Stony Brook University, Professor Sohn
- N5520 Frank Melville Library Stony Brook, NY 11794, ☎ 631-632-7311
- Long Island Korean School, Principal Eun Ja Ko
- 3224 Corporal Kennedy St, Bayside, NY 11361(Bayside High School),
- ☎ 917-757-6557
- If you have further or detailed questions, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org in Korean Education Center in New York. **